My holiday in Mojokerto

Posted by Admin. Category:

One day on the 4th of january 2014 my sister invited me go to the palace Mojokerto, before I left my first prepare vehicles to go there other than that I also prepare my clothes do not wear me there alone there I went there with my brother and sister.

I went to Mojokerto at 08.00 and to arrive in the palace at 08.30 after that I park the vehicle first and I went straight into the palace.

The palace I buy clothes and eat, shop, and snack shop, I bought the first drees. I have to goup to the second floor, I went upstairs to buy clothes because the clothes the course" in two floor , I climbed into the account after the two by using the elevator arrived at I took a second floor. to first basket to put the clothes al ready and after that my brother and my sister choose clothes after choose a drees . I finally found a drees that . I like after my brother , sister and I discovered . each other's clothes and we rushed to the cashies the clothes and then i dropped my shopping and snack foods, with his brother and my sister food shop and rushed out to leave the palace.

From the palace of my brother and my sister to make a connection to a fruit market in the city of Mojokerto. there we bought rambutan fruit, orange fruit, and dragon fruit. having purchased the fruit we turned back and arrived home at 12.00
By Selsada Senditya (9A)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►