Story Of My Holiday

Posted by Admin. Category:

Holiday was coming ! That time is awaited all of my friends and I waited time too. But my family didn’t have any plan to spent our holiday time out of city like last year. My uncle that usually invite me to go when holiday come, didn’t have plan too. So, I stayed at home with my family, maybe just go to the usual places.

The first day of vocation, I just at home with my cousins and chanced they were visited our grandma. Almost everyday I spent time together with my cousins that is Diana and Izah. We always together start of eating, praying, watching tv until we go to dream land. Next day, we also often run in the morning after prayers at about 04.30 a.m until 06.30 a.m, then we go to each home. At home I took a bath, ate, cleaned home after that I watched TV. At home about 09.30 a.m I, Diana and Izah go to rice field, we often spent holiday time enjoy view in a small shack while study and take a photo.

The turn of the year, I stayed at Diana’s home. There I slept in the living room, chanced there is a TV, fan and bed. When new year eve, I deliberately didn’t sleep to watch my favorite Bollywood movie. I alone watched that movie, because everyone was sleeping. At 12.00 a.m firework sound very rousing in around of park.

After celebrating the new year at Diana’s home. In the morning my mother picked me to go home. Because Diana want to go with me to my home. So, we go home with Diana’s father. Finally we celebrate the rest of our holiday together.

By Hafshah Ulumiyah Putri (9A)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►