My Holiday At Home

Posted by Admin. Category:

1 semester break yesterday I spent time at home, I only come out at night Christmas shopping in BRAVO JOMBANG, I do a lot of things during the holidays, ranging from helping the elderly, clean clean the house, playing, watching tv, learning, etc. I woke up at 05.00 and morning prayers, typically after my morning prayers to sleep again, and woke up at 6:00, then immediately start cleaning the house, such as sweeping the floor, and wash clothes.

 I started cleaning the house at 06.00 till 07.30 in the morning, and at 15.00 till 15.30 in the afternoon. I swept the small mosque on the top floor, to go down to the living room. After the sweep, I clean the chicken coop, once every 2 days after cleaning the chicken coop, I wash clothes in front of the bathroom a bit laterally. I wash the clothes alone, and sweep the floor with my sister and mother. I usually do this work by singing or listening to music. After cleaning the house and washing, I shower and watch tv.

I watch tv starting at 08.30 until 15.30 during the day, and at 21.00 until 23.00 at night, I usually see a cartoon show during the day, and watch the horror show at night, during the day I was watching tv with my family members, but in the evening I saw the tv alone, because all asleep hehe, I usually look at the tv to lie, because I think that the position of the most delicious. I was watching tv in the living room. Sidelines watching tv, I always help parents work.

I helped my parents every day, I usually sent on errands, tidying clothes, and organize merchandise. I shopped at the store near my house, and hem lengths in front of the television, I helped my parents every day , I helped my parents with the help of my sister.
At 16:00 hours until 18:00 I learned Bimbel MANCILAN village, I learned the subject matter examination, I Bimbel with my sister.

After evening prayers, at 19:30 I always start the Hp to play games online, say often play Cooking Academy, Plant VS Zombie, and gaming FACEBOOK. I play alone in the middle of the stairs.
On the eve of the new year, I and my family members who make a delicious family-style Martabak once, yum yum.

A few STORY OF ACTIVITY DURING MY VACATION , HOPEFULLY HELPFUL

By Aldi 9E
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►