Fill my vacation with join scout competition

Posted by Admin. Category:

Three days longer holiday periode arrives. each person must have plan an activity to fill vacation time.No different to me, my family and I also had to plan an activity to fill vacation time.

The second day before the holiday arrive.The school announced that thee will be a degree of competition scout eastern java (LYMPORIS) in SMA 2 JOMBANG.And I was selected to participate in the race.initialy I was very surprise but, in my heart, I would like to hear it.Because not everyone has that opportunity.

The next day I knew that not only I was elected to participate in the race ,there is also my friend and I will be a team of friends during the race that is uda, fera, arin, amel, anisa, and risa.School held a meeting to discuss about the division  race eyes.And I got an assignment to follow the race eksis (ekspedisi lymporis) with arin, amel and risa.The race appropriate technology with risa ,and the race se (smart event) with amel.

Today is the first day of the holidays ,my friend and I concentrated for a team practiceTtraining stars at 08.00 until 15.00.And during training we are required to be meanreally so that result are disappointing.this practice runs for approximately two weeks.And as long as it would not me to cancel my vacation plants  and my family.And the same thing that I undergo not only a team but my friend as well.

And I do not feel that race lymporis already tomorrow. I pack for the preparation that I needed for the race.the next day I and my team of friends gathered at the school  and ready to go. Before we departed it turns out there is a little problems.A letter from the pricipal’s permission is not taken, the letter is very important  because if there is no letter that than we are not able to follow the race.and finally the letter was taken and the matter is finished.e rushed to leave.

After I got there , I was very happy because I met a scout raiser eastern java, it is a pride for me.When we got out of the truck rose is a natural entry assessment whether independent or not we.

The first race is the race I have to finish a SE (smart event).Initially I was discouraged when I see from the other team that seems to have very really.But I think to keep a confidence.SE race begins and the duration of time given I hour to do 25 questions a description.Race ended, I and amel has also completed work on the problems.After coming out of my room and pray that amel entry to the next round.Finally the annoucement se has been posted on the bulletin board.And how disapointed me,because it does not qualifying for the next around.but I still hope in the eyes of another race.

The second race is the race EKSIS (ekspedition lymporis) eye in this race ,every team has the task to taken an egg and must keep it until the third post.And during the journey heading to the third post.Reached to the trird post we had to demonstrate our  ability hurdles given.Once completed, we continued our trip.haeding  to bascamp to tape  our hands the map results.

The third race is about appropriate technology from the beginning I was of my ability in this area  but, I have to try as much as possible so that the results are disappointing.My friends also gave encouragement to me.But I am still not sure.Given duration is one hour.and I do it well.After all subjects completed the race this time was very thriling and suspensefull, when the announced that our school won in the category of most  popular  contingent.And we are very happy for the second time  as it gets 1st  place in the eyes of each eye race finished.We rushed home to pack.During the journey home I and my friends are very happy and singing scout song.

After I got home , I then rested and still thinking about the race. Positive thing I can take as long as the race is that we should not give up an what we have and we should be proud of ourselves with less.Progressive persist.

By Indah Purwanti (9D)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►