THEATER SHOW MY VACATION

Posted by Admin. Category:

After 1 week of examination and decision school report card wass competed and tehe anouncement during a 2 week vacation . Vacation begins , I strat my vacation to attend Theater Show , actually I have missed training before the holiday . I prepare the premises Theater Show how to exercise one week during this holiday , I exercise less when calculated over nearly 1 month . The exercise strats with a warm-up meditation , breathing and set vocal sport proceed , sport typically used to set the high to low shound . After the reading of the manuscipt along with movement , I practice with my junior class there is a class 7 and 8 ,there is also my friends is class 9 . Although I practice in school but I also took training at home .

I workout time bofore the holiday I wave already exercises but exercses 1 week 2 times , after school and Saturday morning Sunday . And 1 week before staging I and friends all exercises almost every day Thank God vacation time , but 1 day before the performance time of illnes were all panicked but I pray that he is healed concept and tomorrow he will be maximum . Interrupted ther taking care of here ailing . Most of preparing materials to be used for the later performances , including costumes .

Staging time I come to school already at half 7 when told to come at 6 . Eventually I was ushered same to school my brother in front of the gate I get offthe bike I immediatelly excused himself and ran the same brother same headed to class to dress up , al you have gathered it was just me that late , I’m really scared that he was angry becouse I was late , it was baseball . I went straigh to the batroom to change costumes , I dress costume SMA is still the some short dress kept me dressed up like a lopside ponytail new born baby wearing a headband I got embarrassed , but there is still cute . Baseball was up , in front of so many who have watched , and the told the audience immedia telli into the room , having nothing else out except that assist in the implementation , all the players directly to the back of the stage , behind the stage turns dark really , hot again .

Sequence of dance theatre after UNESA , after the dance theatre . After the theatre was completed no more , no pantonim of UNESA too . After all events finished all spectators have come out , there’s only in the class room other than the base theater and the players , it’s all gathered to discuss , discussion of the shotr coming of earliner performancess . After discussion crushed my body feels every things . I was soon to class , in class I listen other music again on the bed all , they are surelly tired all . Approximatelly 2 and a half hours sleep wich was already all , all direct cleaning place where staging was made . I finished cleaning my own cleaning supplies directly . I calling my brother to be picked up . It turned out that I was already in front of the sister school , I quickly said goodbye I finished all of directly runs over brother . I got home and immediatelly ate , after I ate Ash prayer of the shower bath finished the prayer I went to bed .

That’s the story of my experience , during the holiday , the most unforgetable experience , a pleasant experience the most fired . 
By Cholifatul Rosida
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►