My Holiday in Prigi Beach

Posted by Admin. Category:

The sun has begun to emerge . I 'm preparing to go on vacation with my family to Prigi . Car is ready to drive , but I had not showered . Seeing all is neat and ready to go, but I had not showered . Seeing all my family is neat and ready to go , I immediately rushed bath . After the breakfast .

After all are ready to travel , we go straight into the car . The trip was very enjoyable car. Especially with family . I'm in the car joking and singing happily .  was already several hours of traveling , it would  Beach . 

The pleasant journey , I see a lot of merchants hawking wares results gardens wayside. Before  ago my family and I stopped by the house to my cousin whose home near the beach .
 My family and I stopped by for a moment to release fatigue by eating and drinking coconut taken straight from the tree . Once completed , I and my family went straight to the beach . With the car traveling toward  approximately 30 minutes .

30 minutes had elapsed in the trip , ended up on the beach . Beautiful coastal scenery makes me not want to go home , but my mom  took home because it was already late . Playing on the beach makes me forget the time .

Playing on the beach is over , now is the time to buy souvenirs typical beach . After buying souvenirs , my family and I returned to the car to pass the journey home . The return trip was not so much fun , because I'm tired exhausted playing on the beach . After a few hours , finally get home . I immediately  got out of the car and went to bed after cleaning themselves .
By Siti Khumaioh (9A)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►