Unsaturated vacation home I think

Posted by Admin. Category:

Vacation has come, I’ve planned for the first week I was at home with my best friend and the second week I want to vacation in Yogyakarta to my brother’s home, but unfortunately my vacation to Yogyakarta failed.

The first week when met with my best friend, he wanted to come here also my extended family reunion, she my little friend, although I’m far  with her but every holiday we always meet, whether she comes to my home or I go to her home.

The sixth day of vacation when I invited my friend and her sister to go swimming in branjang, after I swim I stopped by the store to buying a watch.
I bought two twins watches, one for my best friend and the one is for me. My friend bought one watch and a pair of sandals for herself, after that I went home in the afternoon to take rest and I’m in between my home best friend to give you a watch that I bought earlier, then I go home to my home in between.

The next day somehow I got sick, I did not know why….???????           Maybe I’m tired exhausted to swim, so I rested at home all day. But the next day I had healed my heat body, my hurt stomach, my dizzy head.  At that time was under my father  to clinic miagan, when he got there I enrolled, so long lines are very long, I finished check buy the doctor I was given prescription medicine to make up for it at the pharmacy.

I was sick for three day, I did not  give the news to my friend because I know he’s busy. So only my best  friend  and parents  who know if this time I was sick. My best  friend is always with me when I was sick until I was healed and healthy.
On Sundays there are theater performances at school, I had already bought the ticket to see it but unfortunately I could not see it because my situation. Supposedly the day thet I want to go to Yogyakarta, since I was sick, my family and I did not go there.


Less  then three days I’ve been going to school, luckily I was cured. But my day off  thet  I want almost  all failed. Now I just pick three days to spend my vacation, well maybe not if go to Yogyakarta, so I’m just at home and campanied by with my best friend and my parents. I was joking and storytelling in my room him about the past that we’ve spent  together from my childhood until now I’ve become a teenager.  My vacation is almost failed but near and with him I’d be happy because I can only meet with my best friend twice a year.

Written by Renny Dwi ningsih

facebook ; Renny Dwii SlLalu CerIia
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►