My Vacation at Pacitan

Posted by Admin. Category:

Holiday yesterday I invited my parents for a vocation at home to my uncle’s in Pacitan, and we start on Thursday the 2nd of January 2014, before we departed we prepare all the equipment that wil be taken as clothes, supplies, snack, etc ..

After all complete, at 10.00 a.m we headed to my uncle’s house, I am verry happy. On the way I see of the beautiful atmosphere scenery at night, but after a long time I was bored and I decided to sleep because I feel sleepy and tired, not long after I had fallen a sleep in the car, after four hours i slept, when I woke up I was very suprised because I have been in front of my uncle’s house, and then I went down from the car and we gladly welcomed by them and they invited us to come in rest.

Then next day at 06.00 a.m I am invited my brother to play in the beach to ride a bike, because the beach is not too far from my uncle’s house, after arrived there, we immadiatelly the waves, but,, unfortunatelly I missed hp so can not photographs, but it was not a problem.

Soon we are satisfied to play at the beach, and finally we decided to walk around the village and went to the brother’s friends. Once we are satisfied, we have been playing all day finally came home for a break uncle and aunt eating food very good, we ate there while blather. After that we went to bed because tomorrow at 04.00 p.m to go home

At 04.00 p.m has arrived, my family and I finally decided to go home and we all said good bye to go home, we go home with a happy heart and bring a pleasent experience.

By Firda Khumairo (9A)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►