Theater show in my vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

On vacation last semester, my two-week vacation. I fill the holidays with back and forth to school for training in theater. Because the date of December 29,2013 we held a team study theater  performances, that’s why we must practice with hard.On that time, me and my friends do the first script reading. After that we perform gestures in accordance with their respective roles. We rehearsed for about a mont. And we must practice diligently to perform optimally.

The next day, me and my friends, prepare a place for the show. And we have to lift the seat  to move from table three classes  to another class. And  vigorously we finally finished  the chair lift all the tables.

And we do not feel the show has arrived. That night I could not sleep, because I can’t wait to gig. The next day I set off from home at 05:30. Arriving at the school I was immediately switching costumes. After that we make –up . Not long after performances began. I and my friends appeared to the fullest.

By Akhlisa Nuri (9A)

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►