Scout Competition

Posted by Admin. Category:

During the new year’s holiday, I spend my time with training in to face competition scouts. I practice with my coach and my senior at school.

3 day’s before the competition starts, I and my friend prepare all the need of competition. They are tents, stick ,ropes , and supporting victory.

The competition was about to begin. Time for me and my friend to go to the location of the competition. I and my friend went to the competition approximately at 07.00 am by truck.

Approximately at 07.30 am, We arrive at the location and directlly administration. After the administration, We directlly rushed to build a tent and preparing for the first competition. The first competiton that is quiz and pairs unloading tents. And continued with another competition. They are gymnastics , Tartil , Breakstick , and others.

After competing for about two days and one night. Finally, our long struggle is not vain. Because we get a winner in the competition TTG ( Teknologi Tepat Guna ). Finally, We come home with pride and welcomed by our parents with excited.

Name                : Muhammad Ahsin Hubby Fadzila
Class                : IX-A
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►