My Vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

             After facing First Semester Final Exam with many difficulty, it finally paid off already with satisfactory results, and after that First Semester Break has come.

            Nearly two weeks full I spent my vacation at home. Yeahhh.. although sometimes we think it’s a bit boring. However, this vacation I had with a variety of activities.

            Morning after morning prayers, me and my friends go for a walk. Usually we walk to the park. Yeahh.. where else would. Cool place, and suitable for a walk, especially that place is near my home, it’s just that’s it. Walks it apart nourish the body, refresh the main as well. Ranging from breath af fresh air in the morning, to look at the green plants and trees in the park. Guaranteed, not to lose.

            Satisfied after a walk, I and my friends went home. Arriving at home, I take a break to eliminate sweat. Then, I started to clean the house. Of sweeping, mopping, wiped glass, washing dishes, washing clothes, etc.

            On this holiday, my brother with his wife and his daughter, came in my house. After each cleaning up, I was taught to cook by my brother’s wife. Ranging from turning the stove, chopped materials, materials enter into the skillet, until the dishes were cooked. After the breakfast is ready, I and my family eat together.

            For having together with family, we prefer to gather watching TV in the living room. We watch sinetron, cartoons, jokes, etc. We usually do it around 12.00, 16.00, 18.00 o’clock. We watch TV while eating snacks, with is also interspersed with jokes together. So, really exciting.

            On the sidelines of the event, including spare time, I was usually online chat like facebook, texting with my friends, which I also sometimes surf the internet on the subject in school.

            And that’s all my activities at home during the holidays. Fun right? Rather than staying home and getting bored, we are doing better with some activities.

Writen by Nasicha (IX C)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright 2013 Belajar Bahasa Inggris: My Vacation Template by CB Blogger Template. Powered by Blogger