Theater show in my vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

Hai guys ………I’ll tell you my experience during the school holidays.school holiday time ,my friend and I went to school to watch a theater perfomance by student SMPN 2 MOJOAGUNG .starring perfomances of dance sendratari and theater by UNESA (university of surabaya ).my friend ‘s watching the show to fill the school holidays.

Perfomances  held on 22 december 2013 at 09 pm. Me and friend departed at 09 pm it turn out the show start at 10 pm.  So, me and my  friends had to wait. Perfomances begain and we entered the room the show. The first  show was greeted by dance  sendratari,then followed by another show. Later, it’s time  theatrical perfomances by students SMP NEGERI 2 MOJOAGUNG entitled george semprul.

After the show we when home respectively . these perfomance were amazing my holiday so enjoyable. That’s okey guys story of my vacation. I hope you also enjoyable holiday.

By Elma Nurika (9C)
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►