Visiting my brother in my vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

when holiday and my family went to visit relatives and cousins also available in Surabaya, we set off around 06:30 am with the ride car owned by my neighbor. a trip around 09:30 in the morning, instead of playing long jams, especially coupled with the hot air.

the middle of    finally after a 5 hour drive, we were up to my home, where we rested for a while before then I and my family are invited to Surabaya zoo, lucky because my house is closer to Surabaya zoo, after many years not to the zoo, zoo turns Surabaya has changed, not like before, now even better.

after a walk from the zoo we went back to my house. after talking and playing around, do not feel a day has been the tomb and we had to go home.

I went home with my father with ride motorcycle, because my father is from yesterday to be here, so I came home with my father. On the way home, the streets were deserted, probably because it was night, the return trip to be faster.

got home around 11:30 pm, huuufft .. indeed exhausting trip, but that's my vacation.

By M. Lukman Hakim
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►