Vacation With My Family

Posted by Admin. Category:

When the first half holiday and the new year 2014, I and my family went shopping at one of the shopping centers in Surabaya. Before leaving my mother and I signed up any materials that will be purchased later so as not to trouble when shopping.

            After arriving at the mall, My dad parked his motorcycle in the parking lot, and then we go straight into the big mall and it’s nice. When my family and I entered the mall, me and my brother did not think that so many people shopping at the mall, this may be due to the school holidays and the new year soon so many people who want to shop welcome the new year 2014.

            In this mall a lot of items for sale, as little kids clothes and adult clothes, shoes, bags, and many other. The price also varies, there are 50.000 to hundreds of thousands, even reaching thousands of dollars. My brother and I choose to buy clothes because the price is not too expensive. The clothes are also good. Matching the taste and taste my brother. Meanwhile my mother and father shopping for everyday needs. When finished shopping, I and my family went to the cashier to pay for the groceries. Once calculated, it turns out the money to pay for groceries is not so much that the money my father left.

            After paying groceries, my family and I go home. But when he traveled, my father feel hungry and took a stop for a meal together at one of the restaurant in Surabaya. My brother and I were ecstatic because when my brother and I also feel hungry. At the dinner menus lot of good food. The price was not to expensive. My father and mother love being able to eat at this restaurant, because in addition to delicious cuisine, this restaurant also there are beautiful gardens, so my father and my mother feel happy.

            When finished eating together, my family and I went straight to the home. On the way home I was very happy because the school holidays this time I can go shopping with my family. I think I want to do it again. Hopefully the next school holidays I can go shopping or sightseeing with my family again.
            And that’s my vacation. Exciting is not it ? Rather than stay home, it’s better not ever shopping with family or vacation with family.
 
By Widia Nur Amalia
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►