Vacation to Surabaya Zoo

Posted by Admin. Category:

At holiday time my parents planning to invite my vacation plans wants to invite me to surabaya, but unfortunately on the eve of the new year my father was not at home because my father and I still have to work there is sense of disappointment and sadness in this new year because there is no presence of a father. But eventually lost because guess that day has arrived  and arrived father" invited me to go to surabaya I departed at 08.00 from house. I do not feel hour had passed I finally arrived in surabaya and I chose to visit surabaya because for me to gain more knowledge about the kind af animal visitors there and very crowded so we had to queue to by a ticket. A llittle tired of having to stand in line but after it was lost to fatigue because there in by animals "funny" and it was really exciting holiday so i do ot feel that the day was growing late and I decided to go home and get home I decided to take a rest

By Retno Wulandari
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►