Vacation in Trowulan

Posted by Admin. Category:

New years holiday in 2014 at 09.00 am. Me and my sister and vacation at the temples that exist in trowulan mojokerto. I ride a motor cycle there. Arriving there at 10.00 am.

  I visited various temples in the temple bajang trowulan one queen. Arriving there in the pouring rain. Me and my sister hurried to find shelter. Altough the weater was a bit chily but i am very happy to be on vacation with my sister.

  A litlle rain subsided i was rushed to visit the park is the temple.The landscape is very beatiful, natural, and cool. I was enjoying the scenery that is in the temple garden.

  Me and my sister was taking pictures. So there is no memory when we've been in the temple bajang trowulan mojokerto queen. at 14.00 noon time shows me and my sister rushed.
   And up here the story of my new year's holiday.

By Octaviola Asmara
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►