Vacation in Jogjakarta

Posted by Admin. Category:

During the school I invited my parents to go to jogjakarta with driving a car. I left for Jogjakarta around 4 a.m. I wen my father,mother,and grandfather.

Got me excite. Location Jogjakarta once we visit is the temple Borobudur, Borobudur temple is very crowded in tourists coming from several princes,the second location we visited the beach tritis machete, machete tritis in many tourists from outside the country. To three locations we visited malioboro,in malioboro many souvenir sellers, then I traded in same clothes she and other souvenirs.

After satisfed shopping at malioboro we proceeded to go home around 4 a.m.arrived home around 6 a.m. that's the story of my experience while on holiday to jogjakarta. Family decided to go to jogjakarta because jogjakarta is a great base for a holiday.

By Alvin Navidhotul
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►