TRAVELLING

Posted by Admin. Category:

Today I get up very morning. I must worked everyday constantly that is clean up mattress, garden then prepared my self faster because will go on a far trip. I and my father will soon depart.

I and my father ride motorcycle and enjoy travelling with relaxed use it as refreshing. But in within travel not in hurry if tired stop previously in small shops. It is not hot. It is 08.00 am. After two hours past finally to also in place aim, after to then rested for a moment then play with cousin in home, in Surabaya. The weather is very hotter than village. I play at time that 10.00 am until 11.30 am.

Then I and my father prepared my self and soon return home. When return home not more evening and also relaxed in travelling and stop when tired. I and my father depart return home with ride motorcycle because if go up bus can not enjoy beautiful urban affairs in Surabaya city. The weather at moment this start cloudy until not hot and tired travelling not feel already 03.00 pm because travelling rather checked because stuck until need time longer. When 03.30 pm finally to also in home and tired start feel but not problem because true gratify once. Then I and my father pause moment then activitysuch usually. At today this my liver feel happy and satisfied for fill up two weeks vacation this and that as event not will forget. Idea along with liver fresher.

Written by:  Ady Burhan (IX A)
FACEBOOK : Ady Burhan
BLOG :karya kreatif123.blogspot.com
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright 2013 Belajar Bahasa Inggris: TRAVELLING Template by CB Blogger Template. Powered by Blogger