SCOUT COMPETITIONS

Posted by Admin. Category:

SCOUTS, Scout SMAN 2 JOMBANG shelves hold regular competitions are held every year LYMPORIS VII ( Olympic Of Junior High Scout VII ) in East Java on 3-4 January 2014 . We intend to participate in the competition , and therefore we prepared everything for this competition , especially exercise . We divide the types of currency in accordance with the competition guidelines. Every day we practice, practice and practice . No word tired or hopeless for us , because it's not just a regular competition . There is no word for our holidays , school holidays have come even though we do not care. We keep our exercise routine so that we can bring the good name of our school. We practice discipline we never left the prayer during exercise there was often a conflict between us because of disagreements. Almost everyday we come to school to practice with the consent of the parents, although parents angry because we run out of vacation time just to practice. Not only practice at school, we also practice at home. In order to be mentally and physically ready.

More than 3 weeks, we were practicing. When H-2 arrived we glady clean competitions all eyes and prepare all personal equipment and gear shift is needed. When H-1, we agreed to stop practice one day. We do to avoid excessive fatigue. Therefore one full day and one we do no exercise that day we use to rest in home.

January 3, 2014 is the date we’ve been waiting for. The date on which the time we made history in junior scout our last. 05.30 we gathered in the school with the mental and physical conditions that have been prepared, with full scout uniform, with a fresh body, firm and dignified walk with us ready to go. We worked together to raise our stuff i=up truck. Next our first briefing given byour sister trustees. After all thatis done, we were off in the hope of winning.

From Mojoagung-Jombang needs 45 minutes journey. On top of truck we pray, pray with the hope winning and bringing the good name of school.

Finally we arrived at SMAN 2 JOMBANG, we worked together to bring down our luggage and headed straight for the campsite. We set up the tent, arranging goods, and ready to undergo any eye that has been divided competitions.

Chance has been arranged, it is a sign of rain. We are preparing to move to evacuations centres that have been provided by the committee. Thankfully after sll finished goods moved, with heavy rain fell. Despite the rain sign, the competitions continues.

The second day, I followed the expedition LYMPORIS competitions. I was very conscious, because I optimistic to win in this competitions. But unfortunately, when I look at my bulletin board at this competitions lost. The remaining one eye now that I follow the competitions again. Here I’m very optimistic to get this first champion. The named of competititon is TTG  ( Appopriate Technology). The competitions began, when the competition I had mentally inferior for participants of a bicycle dynamo. 30 minutes passed, where as one hour allotted time.l I’ve almost finished assembling. Was not able to connect. I was very anxious, but I fix it in stride and it turns out there is one component that is upside down instalations. Having successfully completed my fix and I report to the jury. It became the last competitions before the ceremony and the closing submitters championsip throphy.

30 minutes before the closing ceremony took place, we are required by the committee to pack the items in the tent to be transported to the top of our vechile. When I packed up and arranging things my friendl suddenly raining so swift. Well, there is one of my friend who carries a laptop out of the rain while my friends happened be in the hall. Thankfully I managed to save the laptop even though my body drenched in the rain. After about 15 minutes I was on the truc alone, finally my friends come and help me.

And now is time for the closing ceremony and awarding of thropies and championships. When I have not been in the wall where the ceremony took place. Because I want to buy a souvernir, and I met while on trip with my friend and he said that I get te first champion of TTG. I could not belive it, and it turns out when I saw the announcement on the bulletin board championship it is true.

After taking pictures we all got in to the top of the truck. On the way we sing as loud as possible as sign of our joy. 30 minutes ride we finally arrived at school and we immediately put down the goods and put it into special space scout. When I got home, I was immediately greeted by my parents happy. And I give a gift that can not be calculated price that is a victori. Because the father was on who thaugt me to make a TTG earlier. And when he taught me, he was in ill health. Therefore when I was very optimistic to win TTG competitions, because this is different from the others and is the work of my father and me. One sentence that I hold from  my beloved father is when he saying . . .
“ GO HOME to be WINNER or BE BEATEN “.

By: Zainul Abidin IX A

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►