School holidays in Trowulan

Posted by Admin. Category:

When holidays school,my family and my sisters vacation home is in Trowulan i set out on saturday night I stayed there for 1 day and I a lot of time on tour spent Trowulan.

On sunday morning i was cleaning the house my brother,i miss swept home page,and my brother-in-law gets a plate.

After cleaning home, I and the family went to the temple proper Bajangratu at 10.00 pm, it was very hot there i enjoy the roads and enjoy a cold drink.

Then I came home from temple Bajangratu at 13.00 pm, we went to the temple continued mice there my sisters in law and i were walking path around the temple. i enjoy scenery there is beautiful.

After that I came home my brother and me when he got a direct feed,bathe,pray and take nap. Then I woke up at 16.00 am and clean-up house, clean-up after completion of home I immediately shower.

Finally in the evening when my family came home and got home just in my immediate break 19.00 am. that's what I experienced during the holidays.

By Khoirun Nikmah
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►