My Vocation At Home

Posted by Admin. Category:

Day of the school holidays arrive. I had not planned to vocation out of town, or other  tourist attractions. I guess, holiday i just wanted to stay home to spend time with family.
My vocation at home, i fill it with fun activities for me. Watching television is one of them.  I always, watch television in every morning and watch the news or my favorite movies. And do not forget i prepare my favorite snack.
Before that i had my usual morning exercise in the park with sister, my mom and dad.  Jogging and gymnetics, to maintain health.
After that i used it to cook for my family. Because my hobby is cooking, i cooked her usual fried rice and omelet for breakfast. And for dinner i usually cook boiled noodles, and chicken soup.
In the afternoon i was hanging out with friends, to learn together. Although this holiday time, i’m still learning with friends to remember not to forget the lesson.
Sometimes i also spend my holiday by playing facebook, twitter, and ghost films. Although my holiday looks unpleasent, but to me this holiday is very impressive, because i’m happy together with my family.
By Diah Safira Laily
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►