My Vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

In the morning my mom and I prepare breakfast , I usually wash the dishes first and help and help prepare the plate over the kitchen table. After supper I cleaned my room while grinding dirty clothes, my mom swept the home yard. If everything was clean I would immediately have shower and change, then set off to school for practice.

When he got there, I and friend practice singing before the race. That there were 10 kind of competitioat PBT, SE, EKSIS, BREAKSTICK, PIONERING, TARTIL, GUK YUK, MAS ALY and SENAM KREASI , I follow the 5 kind of competition that PBT, BREAKSTICK, MAS ALY, PIONERING and SENAM KREASI. If the time day, we will have a short rest while away in the shop to but food and afternoon prayers. After completion of exercise and rest we went home.

I did not go home but immediately went to the grandmother there I cleaned the house. I wash the dishes while my sister sweep. After we finished cleaning the house. We sit for a. moment  and then we went home

Since practice day made me so tired that I fell asleep every afternoon awake at night next. At night I watch my favorite movie at SCTV “Diam-diam Suka” while chatting with my friend.faritevie has finished, I’ll play my android to spend my evening. I love to play the game because the game is very fun and entertaining.

On the 3rd of January is the day I got race. The day before me and my friend preparation. We prepare the race later needs such as tents, rope, stick, and other. We pull up into the truck the next day. After all ready, we were on the way to the location of he race. While on the road we sing joyous to awaken the spirit of friend.
 When he got SMA 2 JOMBANG h got us unload and check in. after that we went straight to the campsite and follow the race because of the rain, we moved to the classroom which have been provided by committee. In the evening we did not fully follow the night together because we have to break.

We followed the next day until late afternoon the next activity.The closing ceremony announcement champion. We get the first prize and received the title in the race know about the most popular schools. Wow this is very cool for me.

By Nur Muzdalifah
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright 2013 Belajar Bahasa Inggris: My Vacation Template by CB Blogger Template. Powered by Blogger