My Vacation

Posted by Admin. Category:

Just my scool vacation time have the day of at home.in the morning usually I clean house like sweeping ,and most tiring work that is cleaning clothes ,I conduct alone and calmly.

At 09.00 I usually assist my father to put to the sun maize. I conduct it hotly and usually I am in accompanying by father,mather,and sister behind my grand father house.

At 10.00 I play at my friends usually to house, I accompanied same my sister, I usually play at easy going handphone at the same time and eat of snack.

At 12.00 I look on film exist in TV and I prefer to see sinetron at 20.30 with family room family at the same time I eat snack.

In the evening I often gather samely my friend usually chatting to talk about neigbour wich  often comment other neigbour. I conduct him at the same time sit easy going next terrace core my house.

in the night around 18.00 I learn with my sister , I usually like to read religion scool book, I conduct at the same time lay down room chamber.

By Roichatul Jannah

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright 2013 Belajar Bahasa Inggris: My Vacation Template by CB Blogger Template. Powered by Blogger