my vacation to tulungagung

Posted by Admin. Category:

In the morning I and my mother prepare clolthes and prepare breakfast, I prepare clothes in the bedroom and my mother prepare breakfast in the kitchen.

After breakfast my family prepare himself to go the house my brother at the tulungagung and I went in the kitchen for peeling fruits prepare snack in the car , then we're tulungagung

At the time of going to town tulungagung ,we passed througt the town kediri , there my family looking for a place to walk to road , my family found a place right at the simpang lima kediri on tuesday night , there my family eating snack while walking city streets and enjoy kediri city

After we walked our way toward in the simpang lima kediri I and family to tulungagung and we finally break my brother home and in the morning after walking up uor gardening together but that's just my gardening and my sister , we farm the fields behind the house of my brother we enjoy gardening with situation in tulungagung city

After that me and my sister farm, same uncle invited me swim at the beach prigi at 09.00 pm after that we ate lunch at the beach prigi

By Ismiatus Zuroida
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►