My Vacation in Selorejo

Posted by Admin. Category:

In the 2nd hafl holiday yesterday i was with my family on vacation in malang. We went during the day in a state of drizzle on our way there is an unexpected disaster lands lide disaster and that events make the roads slippery and long jammed
                It was really exhausting and it waste of our time, fortunately there is mr.police who immediately rushed to clean up the disaater and its end street to WADUK SELOREJO, arriving there rushed to goto the mosque to worship in player after which we had lunch at a sport near the dam, looking at the beautifull of nature having finished eating we continue to capture the moment and take a boat to see the stights around the reservoir.
                About thirty minutes to be able to surround and see what’s around the reservoir after which I and my brother split from grup family to go running to the bridge swaying while others sought by family bay to take home, and after going around me and my brother rushed to the car because it was in the waiting by my mother to go home.
 
By Dini Qurrota'ayuni
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►