My vacation at mojokerto

Posted by Admin. Category:

During the first semester of the school holidays,
I was on vacation and visited mojokerto city,
There I visited : the great pavilion , museum , brahu and
my grand mother’s house. On Wednesday at 08.00 am
I arrived at the grand pavilion , there is very crowded,
So we can not get in, that circumference just me and
My dad to sight see and buy snacks.

Mother and sister waited in the parking lot and drink pop ice.
Then I and all agreed to leave the marquee because it is very crowded.

And continue the journey to the museum in mojokerto, I arrived
At 10.00 am, then I and my family to the parking lot and into          
The museum, in the museum I saw collections of the kingdom
Of mojopahit , which are small sculp tures made of stone , and
The royal house hold appliances mojopahit first, then there is
The precarious house of mojopahit kingdom, I was most pleased
To see the statue of the great and unique heritage, then I take
Photograph near the statue , and my family also, after turning the
Contorting and travelling , my family and I rest for a minute,
Then invited my father to continue the journey to the temple brahu.
At 12.00 we got brahu and immediately into the parking
Lot , there I see the sights and take pictures of the temple,
And my sisters asked for a photo near the building of the temple,
Brahu very high in deed, and there was little damaged.
I’m confused with the tall buildings, because of how people
Used to how to create , build and create what is, after we
Are tired of the way the road continues, then we go to
Grand ma’s house in mojokerto to break and afternoon prayers,
Then after a meal with a big family, the father and mother exhausted
And feel asleep , and then I play playstation, 04.00 hour
Afternoon we were getting ready to go home and asr prayer,
Then we went to the house and doing business as usual…

by: rizky alfiansyah
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►