My Vacation at Home

Posted by Admin. Category:

     At the end of last year, during the holidays i was at home alone. During i vacation every morning around 05.30 i am cleaning house such as sweeping, washing dishes and washing clothes. I do it an alone. In the afternoon around 14.30. I also cleaned the house like sweeping and mopping with listening to my favorite music.

    And when the last holiday i also usually watch television 07.00 i watch spongebob cartoons. And at 12.30 i watch soap operas/sinetron. And at 19.00 at night i watch joke. I usually watch television with family, sometimes i see him alone while eating snack or relax in the family room.

    I usually go to a friend's house on vacation yesterday. But i visited them sometimes. I went to their house alone. I'm usually there to discuss about a lesson or just have a chat or gossip.

    And i also often us the time to follow the lessons take out with my friends at a tutoring place in mojoagung. I just took 4 subjects Mathematics, IPA, B.indonesia, B.ing. Atmosphere at the time follow the lessons very enjoyable.

    And often i texted to my mobile phone or my family through facebook or twitter. I usually send them an message if there are important things or just say hello to them, to ask are they fine out there.

*The end of the holidays is so fun last year even though i was only at home alone*

By Nilam Mafula Bakhtiar
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►