MY VACATION AT HOME

Posted by Admin. Category:

         I  spent my school holidays only at house. Usually I watch the tv at 18.00, I see it in the living room with family, usually I saw sinetron.

         And during daylight hours around 10.00 i usually play in friend's house. We often tell about our experiences and do not forget to discuss about the advantages and gossiping.usually we also like to buy meatballs at the afternoon hour.

        I home most often to have nap around 01.00 am and woke up at 15:35 after waking i clean house like sweeping the house, and washing the bath plate,after 16;35 hours.

        At 18;00 if i do not see the tv I played in friend's house with my friends, sometimes they play babminton,paly bike,and most often we take a stroll to the busy road,because with a bustling atmosphere that can relieve my bored at home.

By St Zahrotun
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►