My Vacation At Home

Posted by Admin. Category:

MY VACATION AT HOME

In the school holidays and this year my family did not go anywhare on vacation. I just enjoy the holidays at home until the holiday is complete.
Although I do not have vacation out of town a lot of activities that I do , but from the cleaning, watching tv, playing, learning, etc..
After I wake up I usually help mom clean the house from sweeping floors , washing dishes , washing clothes etc.
When the morning I usually watch tv on football news , 07.00 am when I usually see cartoon movies, one of which is spongebob squerpents , this movie is one of my favorite movies, I usually look at the tv in the living room with my family and I look tv accompanied with coffee and snacks.
Having finished all my homework and then go play with my friends, usually I play soccer, I usually play on the field the morning, if my afternoon playing soccer in the driveway.
At night I learned the subjects in the present study in nasional.I practice in the bedroom, I study alone, I usually learn while  eating small meals and iced drink with listening to music. I learned at 19.00  and finished  at 21:00

By M. Nash Bintang
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►