MY HOLIDAY IN MALANG

Posted by Admin. Category:

     At the time I planned a family vacation to fill vacation time to travel in poor unfortunate jatim park 1 , to prepare the whole purpose of me with my mother in droves prepare , preparations need to be prepared include clothes , bags , food , drinks , cars , and other. Because I want to go there his friends so I invited my cousin and my aunt also uncle , I also determine the proper day for the traveling ,I do not forget to specify the schedule .

     We all went to the poor precisely on the 29th of December , 2013, it was time for all the holiday gear is ready, just waiting for my brother to come , waiting for me to eat first so that later on when the trip we will not be hungry after I eat my brother had come all but my aunt has not I should be forced to come pick my aunt once , after I pick aunt soon we enter the same car as my father has been waiting .

     Everything was ready and we were soon set off , we set off from home right at 07.00 , when in the trip I'm sleepy so I slept alone , in my sleep suddenly my father's car stopped at the side of the road I guess what turned out to be my father invites a short break in a beautiful place once the goal that we all do not break feeling fatigued , having satisfied the break we continued on .

     An hour passed but we have not reached the goal as well , to fill the same trip I and my brother listen music while dancing , dancing was already tired exhausted want to arrive , finally get to see the atmosphere of the city but also poor with free car parking my father very much to the entrance but was not anything we walk together to the entrance to the entrance I was waiting for my dad to buy a ticket .

     Arriving at the entrance we don’t have got a ticket and eventually I got well when there is a new entry clown funny and I photograph the same clown then I went on the tour there we can learn as well because there is a garden of learning .

     Once we learn to the playground I played starting at 11:00 there I tried rides very extreme like tornadoes and so forth , after I swim, then I saw the film three- dimensional with my uncle and his aunt quite interesting and funny I just got om laughing at me .

     Everything was content to enjoy the atmosphere there we also walked towards the exit , but before we go home we expenditures souvenirs once in awhile there , we go home at 18:00 on the way home we listen adzan isya’ mean time we pray , we stopped in the mosque for prayers , after prayers when we proceeded in the same way I was suddenly feel hungry father and I decided to make something to eat first .when my Stomach is full we continued the journey home around 23:00 we got home .

By: Putri Indahyani
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►