My 2 Unforgettable Days

Posted by Admin. Category:

The story begins the last holiday, the first day of my vacation, I spent the rest and watching tv. The second day, I was planning to travel to my home brother sister with my family. Existing in the area NGENJONG, I was there in between by uncle. And I’ll stay there for 2 days, after already there was already a night ,I was sleeping in the room.

The next day on Monday, in the morning I asket my brother to the market KANDANGAN with up motorcyrcle. I just bought clothes there, because I do not carry money. After quite a long  time in the market we went at home 00:03 pm.my family to go to the pool with a swim up the car my brother.

On the trips we saw a lot of beautiful scenery, after arriving at pool, I immediatelly change clothes in the bathroom. When I swim in the pool, I saw 3 fun rides, because it is very higt. When the first time I tried to ride my blood and it feels like screaming. Time feels very fast, I do not feel that it’s late, we also go home and lest. In the evenig at 09:30 pm, guests come I was told to buy cigarettes at the shop, and my younger brother to follow to shop , the shop stall is quite far away from home. My younger brother decided to run the race,with the losing bet will be to buy a drink. We started the race from a very quite street, so we run while fear. After that I was lost and I be to buy a drink. Our home and also do it again, after that I went straight to bet.

On Tuesday, night over new year 2014 to be exact. In the morning I did as usal,watching tv, and help clean the house, in the evening when I and family went to be plaza at 09:00 pm in the JOMBANG. I feel very because it will be welcome the new year  there, there is very crowded because a lot of the seller. Time passed quickly, arrived midnight firewoks everywhere into the sparkling sky. And I got home at 02:00 am. On the road when I blow the trumpet to enliven the night over new year. When he got home we ate along with watching tv,that shows horror movie.then we sleep but I did not sleep, because I could no sleep. I came home the next day in CATAK GAYAM. That’s my vacation for 2 days the most memorable.

by : Eko Saputro
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►