Holiday in Waterland

Posted by Admin. Category:

        When school holiday. I wake up at 05.00 and then I cleaned my bedroom. I swept in the yard. and last week my family went to water land mojokerto. We saw many games

        First,we played in swimming pool. Sun lighted very bright.and there very beautiful.we saw many people .there were many bird flying in the sky.
and there are souvenir sellered, and then we played very long,we feel hungry so that we look for food seller, then we went to home at 12.30

        Then we slept. and then we clean home,such as sweeping,washing,and mopping .
I am sweeping yard at 16.00.after thet ,i take a bath.and then i was playing with friends to 18.00 next on  I watched tv 19.00 to 23.00 when there is football competition,i was watching it. My favorited football club is chelsea.next on I was slept with my brother

Writen by:  M Ryan Sd 9C
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►