Going To Solo

Posted by Admin. Category:

One moth before my holiday,one of my neighbour asked me to follow her to go to her village in Solo,we made deal to go to Solo by bus at December 25.The time to go to Solo has came. I am euthusiastic to go. I prepared anything needed,like snack,drink,cloth and also checked the member of my family who following to Solo.

We leaved at 11 in the night, we went by bus. I felt so happy because i will visit Solo. In the journey i could see some of building,and made me more happy was beautiful scenery.

At 8 in the morning, I arrived at Solo,exactly at my neighbour's village. There i continue to see the people picked Durian fruit and also Rambutan fruit. In the afternoon back home I stayed for a rest at Suharto' brave.

But this experience will be unforgetable for me, I went home by brought Rambutan fruit which given when in Solo. It tired but made happy, so I sleepy all the journey

By Istighfarani

◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►
 

Copyright 2013 Belajar Bahasa Inggris: Going To Solo Template by CB Blogger Template. Powered by Blogger