Going To Malang

Posted by Admin. Category:

On the first day of vacation may family gathered at my sister house. on that time we propose to make vacation in batu malang . my family agreed to have holiday batu malang,and the next day we all departed,my mother prepare food and bring the money,and my father prepare the vehicle , that is a motor cycle
On the way family and see the beautiful scenary,while seeing the sights we listen to music and sing together.
when I arrived at the lake Solerejo unfortunate , we see a lot of games.then my sister and i get into a bot and go aroud the lake solerejo . after one hour we went on a trip to see"GIANT SNAKE DISCOVERY".
After seeing the giant snake, we went to the cuban sewu malang, we reached there ,we saw a very beautiful waterfall , and the water is very clear  and very cold, after several hours in cuban sewu we went home , before we go home , we bought fruit rambutan and durian.

By Siti Nur Hidayah
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►