A Memorable Holiday

Posted by Admin. Category:

 The day awaited by all students that the school holidays have arrived. all students are certainly welcome with joy that day, including me. I have some vacation time schedule for this, the first is to follow the activities of participation helps orphans and help the mother to the fields. although I did not go for a holiday to the tourist places but I'm still happy, the first day of vacation I'm open to participation activities donating clothes secondhand and used books worth reading are done with the children and the youth organization held by jombang reggae community was held at the university auditorium of Darul Ulum Jombang. friends who are members of youth clubs organization are excited to participate in this activity participation, 3 days passed, thank God that involved participation in this activity quite a lot, it's time to sort out the clothes that have been collected. The work I do with my friends the other youth clubs, because clothes and books that have been collected will soon be collected into a university auditorium building of Darul Uloom Jombang.

5 days arrive to the time I was helping the mother to the fields to clear weeds growing around the rice in terms of Java is usually called a sudden, this activity is done so that the rice can be grown to perfection. although this work is tiring but I keep the spirit of helping the mother because I felt sorry for the mother to have to mengerjakanya own. because he did this work well for me, so there is no excuse if I do not help him, if I'm feeling tired ecumenical advance langsuna lying near a small stream in the fields. for eliminating fatigue for a moment, when it's little better I went back to help the mother to do the job again, and this activity lasted five days.

nah 4 days less holiday time again now relax at home. I took 11 days to Reni to go swimming, I go swimming with my sister too. coming home from swim we stopped by the store accessoris, initially just drove reni to buy watches for him and her best friend, but I'm also so come buy watches and sandals. after accesoris store we go home to rest.

3 more days of school already, I'm confused about what to fill in the last 3 days. I was reminded that my relationship with my friends again is not good, finally I decided to fix my relationship with them. I immediately invited them to berkumpil together at my house, and they are all too willing. 13th day I gathered with my friends to solve the problems that exist among us. I gave them the right to convey the problem and would be completed and together. alhamduliillah problem is solved, my relationship with the pu sahatku be good again. vacation time is very impressive.
By Efa Yuliani
◄ Posting Baru Posting Lama ►